How does the Magic 95 Marketplace Work?
Easy! Magic 95 secures the offers, usually a gift card, ticket or certificate from the merchant, then we offer the item to you at up to half-off its original value.
When you look at the Magic 95 Marketplace on our website, you can choose from dozens of current offers. Things like restaurant certificates, haircuts, event tickets, discounts on services, and more.
Once you find something you are interested in, you simply choose the quantity you want, then click the Add to Cart button. This takes you to our PayPal page where you can check out if you are finished shopping, or continue shopping if you are not finished.
When you check out, you have the option to pay using your PayPal account if you have one, or pay using your credit card or debit card. You can also use PayPal's 'Bill Me Later' option.
Or, you are also welcome to come directly to our office and make your purchase. This is especially helpful if you want or need your item now. At our office, you can use your debit card or major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card), check, money order or cash.
We are located at:
1421 NW Great Plains Boulevard, Suite C
Lawton, Oklahoma 73505
(behind Lawton Floral)
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm, except major holidays.
Some of the advantages to the Magic 95 Marketplace compared to other programs are:
- We do not charge sales tax.
- We charge a nominal $1.00 shipping and handling fee for items that are mailed. There are no shipping or handling fees for items that are purchased at our office.
- When you buy online our item(s) are sent to you via the U.S. Postal Service using First Class mail. We monitor our PayPal account daily and try our best to mail your item(s) the same day you place your order. In most cases, you will have your item(s) in your hands the very next day after ordering them.
- There is nothing for you to have to print out, and unlike other similar programs, there are no lists for the merchant to have to find your name on to check off. You will have a gift card, a ticket or a certificate (often signed by the merchant) in your hand when you visit the store to claim your offer.
- We do not just offer one deal a day. All of our offers are posted on our website and available 24/7, and we often have two dozen or more offers available at all times. We do run out, of course. So, if the item you want is currently sold out, check back often as we re-stock on a daily basis.
- We do not require a minimum number of people to buy the offer. Our offers can be purchased by one or a hundred, depending on the quantity available.
- This is not a national program nor a franchise. You are dealing with a 30-year-old local, Lawton Fort Sill business (Magic 95).
We appreciate your business very much. Please tell your friends about us, and please tell us if you experience any problems or have any questions.
President & General Manager